Jeremiah 17:7
But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.
May is an exciting month of celebrations for our family - so much to rejoice and give thanks over! After waiting and counting the months, weeks and days for the past six months, Noah turns five today! He is so very excited to be five. (We are excited to have a few months off from hearing about how long it will be before he turns six! I imagine that will start next winter again.)
I am often surprised and amazed to see all the ways he is growing up and becoming such a big guy. I am thankful for how I see God growing and shaping Noah's heart to love and care for his family and others in the world. After a very difficult season of fear and hurt, we rejoice in God's faithfulness and restoration in Noah's life and heart.
Noah, you are a sweet boy, growing up to be such a gentleman! Your passion and determination overwhelm me sometimes, but God has gifted you with these things and I trust that He will cultivate them for His glory in your life. It is our prayer that your confidence would be found only in the Lord. You are so very precious. We love you!

Noah, enjoying a new stick in the woods surrounding the home we hope to move to early this summer. A stick is the perfect birthday gift for a 5 year old boy: versatile, useful, creative, replaceable, and just the right price!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Noah!
Happy Birthday, Noah! Our sweet Thomas is hot on your trail and will be 5 in October. We've been instructed to create a count-down chain, but I don't have enough paper. SO...we'll wait until the first of October. haha!
Post a Comment