Now, this is one time I am so very excited to be up at a crazy hour!!!! What amazing first day photos! You guys look like you are off to such a wonderful start; God certainly had hand all over yesterday!
We will continue to pray for the transition that the seven of you are embarking on as a family, and may you continue to see God's hand of love and grace in all of your experiences together!
We stayed up late anxiously awaiting your photos. When we woke up at 6 a.m., Loren's first words were "Did you check the computer?" I've been sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks looking at the pics. What a sweet, sweet moment to hold these children in your arms! God has blessed you with a few weeks alone. Enjoy! And we'll be waiting with hugs of our own when you get home. Lots of love, Grandpa Loren & Grandma ChaChi
Wow! God really loves you guys a lot! What blessings! Your love for your new children is so evident in these photos. They brought back sweet memories of when we first met our sons. Those first hugs were indescribable. Our family is praying for your safety, health, and bonding. We love you guys. Swartzendrubers
those are some of the BEST smiles!!! Congratulations to you all and we will be eagerly awaiting your daily blog! i wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, miles from home, but together with your whole family. Love, Kari, Tim and Max
Congratulations Nic & Megan! I had been thinking about you several times this week wondering where you were. I am SO happy you were able to go sooner rather than later. I can't wait to hear more about your beautiful children! You have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Love, Amanda
Congratulations on your family's 50% expansion! We sent a prayer out to you while celebrating Julian's 2nd birthday yesterday! Enjoy this time and getting to know each other more.
I can only imagine the depth of your emotions right now. My heart is so happy for you. Praise God that your family is finally together! Thanks so much for your updates. Your family is BEEEUUTIFUL!
19 comments:
Now, this is one time I am so very excited to be up at a crazy hour!!!! What amazing first day photos! You guys look like you are off to such a wonderful start; God certainly had hand all over yesterday!
We will continue to pray for the transition that the seven of you are embarking on as a family, and may you continue to see God's hand of love and grace in all of your experiences together!
We stayed up late anxiously awaiting your photos. When we woke up at 6 a.m., Loren's first words were "Did you check the computer?" I've been sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks looking at the pics. What a sweet, sweet moment to hold these children in your arms! God has blessed you with a few weeks alone. Enjoy! And we'll be waiting with hugs of our own when you get home.
Lots of love, Grandpa Loren & Grandma ChaChi
They are just beautiful!
Congratulations everyone! My heart is full for you...
Much Love,
Cindy, Steve, Eliza, Maddie, Zach and Katie
ADORABLE! we're thinking of you all!!
Kerry A
Congratulations! I just loved seeing your pictures! May God continue to pour out abundant blessings!
Oh, how precious! Thanks for sharing.
WOW!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for sharing this precious time with us. Praying that your first few days as a family of 7 are going well.
Love and prayers,
Susan
Beautiful Children! I love that they look happy in the pictures! I hope that your day today went well. COngratualtions!
Congratulations! Tears are streaming down my face as I look at those PRECIOUS pictures, those PRECIOUS faces, your PRECIOUS family.
The Kern family
What a beautiful family you are! Your pictures just melt our hearts. Wishing you an extra special Thanksgiving - as a family of 7 in Colombia!
What beautiful children!! Congratulations on becoming a family of 7!
Wow! God really loves you guys a lot! What blessings! Your love for your new children is so evident in these photos. They brought back sweet memories of when we first met our sons. Those first hugs were indescribable. Our family is praying for your safety, health, and bonding. We love you guys.
Swartzendrubers
those are some of the BEST smiles!!! Congratulations to you all and we will be eagerly awaiting your daily blog! i wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, miles from home, but together with your whole family. Love, Kari, Tim and Max
Congratulations Nic & Megan! I had been thinking about you several times this week wondering where you were. I am SO happy you were able to go sooner rather than later. I can't wait to hear more about your beautiful children!
You have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Love,
Amanda
Familia de Olson,
Congratulations on your family's 50% expansion! We sent a prayer out to you while celebrating Julian's 2nd birthday yesterday! Enjoy this time and getting to know each other more.
God's blessings continue to be yours!
Love,
The VPCs
I can only imagine the depth of your emotions right now. My heart is so happy for you. Praise God that your family is finally together! Thanks so much for your updates. Your family is BEEEUUTIFUL!
Felicidades Nic y Megan. Los niños están bien lindos!! Les mandamos muchos abrazos. Feliz Dia de Acción de Gracías. Giessi y Ann
What a beautiful family!!!
Congratulations!
My girls were so excited to hear of another sib group from Colombia getting their forver family!
S
Yep, more crying... I have never seen so many beautiful smiles all in one family!!! You can tell you all were meant to be together.
Post a Comment